Pest control inspections are important for keeping homes and businesses free of pests. But how do you conduct a thorough inspection? Here are a few tips:
– Start by taking a close look at the exterior of the property. Look for any cracks or holes that pests could use to get inside.
– Pay special attention to any areas where food is prepared or stored. These areas are often prime targets for pests.
– Once you’ve inspected the exterior, move inside and check all the rooms, closets, and other spaces.
– Be sure to check behind appliances, in crawl spaces, and in any other places where pests might hide.
– If you have any pets, be sure to check them for fleas or any other signs of pests.
By following these tips, you can conduct a thorough pest control inspection and help keep your home safe from damage caused by pests.
Looking for a professional termite inspector? Call Attack Pest Management now!