For first-time homebuyers, the process of selecting a house can be a tedious process. It’s common for homebuyers to first learn about the significance of termite inspection during their due diligence period before purchasing a property.
Termite infestation is a common problem in Southern California. New buyers must not skip termite inspection. They need to know if the property they are purchasing has termite problems and what remediation can be done to solve these problems.
- A licensed termite company must conduct a comprehensive termite inspection to the house being purchased.
- A furnished termite inspection report with findings, recommendations and estimate will be submitted to the buyer.
- The right treatment and repairs must be done before the purchase.
- Termite service contracts are often essential to new owners to outline necessary steps for prevention or future remediation.
- Buyers shouldn’t rely only on a seller’s disclosures. A buyer needs to conduct his/her own due diligence.
- Some lenders require a wood infestation report upon closing.
- The buyer then can walk away from a contract or modify it depending on the inspection outcomes.
A house is considered as the most significant investment one can have. New homebuyers must rely on professional termite company expertise to determine the property’s condition and implement the right solution if there are termite problems.
Need an inspection? Contact Attack Pest Management today! We service South Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, La Crescenta, La Cañada Flintridge, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, Arcadia, Monrovia, West Covina, Glendora, San Marino, La Verne, and Covina.